Wednesday, December 17, 2008


Here are my prezzies for days 5 and 6 for the 12 days of Christmas exchange. A Trail Creek Farm pattern -- xmas themed and for day 6 a box of spiced chai tea. Yummy. Thanks Partner.

Weather around here is white again. Not sure how much we got bur had to use the blower after I took Adrian to work. The big snow plow came through as I was plowing so that was good so when I got home I would not have a big "lump" at the bottom of the driveway. I think this virus or whatever I have got is finally going away. I do have a nasty cough but I have energy now. I have to work today and tomorrow and maybe Friday then off for the weekend. We are suppose to get hit again on Thursday night over Friday am with ice. Ewwwww Driving on ice. Never know it might not come. Cannot get too upset. Take everyday on day at a time.
Have a good day.

No comments: