Sunday, May 17, 2009

Updates




Here's an update on one of my WIPs. Slowly but surely I will get this done. It has been busy. Working and trying to fit everything else in. We had a meeting of a possible group home for Adrian. Very nice place. That would be good for him. To start another milestone in his life and one for myself also. I have been trying to figure out a place to go on vacation this summer/fall. Weather here has been a taste of early summer and early fall. The temp has dropped down near mid 30s overnight. Last night I brought in my hagging flowers for protection. I am also looking into some more annuals for the deck. I picked up an antibiotic for Spaz because her teeth like to hold on to bacteria and stay there. This is bad for her teeth and it makes kinda like cavities. She has had two surgeries to remove this stuff and to decrease the growth every like 4 mos. the vet has me give her this.

No comments: