Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tulsa and some stitching












I just got back from Tulsa. I atteneded the Spring Fling. The Stitchworks sponsored it and a great time was had by all. Weather was okay. Raining off and on. Got lots of stitching done and the company was wonderful. All the ladies that attended the fling were very gracious. We got four projects to do. We all started out with the scissors fob. A sparkly cubcake. I will post a picture later. Cindy (shop owner and sponsor) taught us all a new way to finish the fob. Very very easy. I do have some picture to show. One of many (cough) projects in the making. I think I am going to start a rotation for my projects. I have read quite a few fellow stitichers do this. Maybe it will help detour my "startitis".
Reading.... I have started Eclipse. Book 3 of the Twilight series. I am really enjoying it and it is moving right along. I also downloaded a couple of books on to my mp3 player. And a couple more onto my computer. Can never have enough books.
School I have a plan of attack. Tomorrow off to the library.
Hope everyone is having wonderful weather like us.






No comments: