Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update

This is from a pinkeep exchange with my friends from a Yahoo stitching group.  This was sent off to Char.  I'm glad that she enjoyed it.
This is the pinkeep that I recieved.  Sewing is how I started crafting.  She also sent some floss.  Very nice.


This is from the Lizzie Kate Exchange.  A great pin keep.  I love the saying and have wanted to stitch it myself.  Great minds.  LOL


This one is from a Season Exchange.  You can never have too many scissors fob.  It is sooo cute.  She even put a cute little star button on it.  It came in that flip flop bag along with a hand made note card.


Here are some personal pieces that I have finished.  Just had such a startitis on this piece.  Ya know how a project keeps talking to ya.  I think it turned out quite nice.  Not sure how I will finish it but I have been making quite a few pin keeps.Here is a Pine Mountain Spring 9 Patch pillow kit.  I picked this up while on Rereat this spring.The last one here is one that I finished quite a while ago but do not think I showed it off.  Yes, another Lizzie Kate.  I have all 12 just need to stitch them.  I am almost half way done. Five of them are done.


I have taken a break from blogging.  I am now ready to write and show off a bit.  I have been busy stitching for a couple of exchanges. 
My adult son moved back home for a while so we both have had to make adjustments.  School is a constant challenge but I will get through it.  I ordered more books and I think I might get one more.  It will such a huge feather in my cap when I test out of this one.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh wow, these exchnage pieces are all very beautiful. And so are the two personal pieces you stitched for yourself. Very nice stitching and finishing.

diamondc said...

Hello: I found your site on Blackbird Exchange, I love you April Basket such lovely colors, I like all your work welcome to the group.
Catherine

Virpi said...

Here is such an huge amount of new stuff! Lovely stitching.

Conny said...

Hi Brenda,

I have received the BBD exchange. It's so beautiful, really like it. Thanks so much! I don't have your mailaddress so I cann't send you a private mail.