Sunday, October 11, 2009




Here is the stash that I got in La Crosse when I went to the Cranberry Festival. La Crosse is about an hour away from Warrens. Just to give you an idea of the distance. Anyway, I found this shop online prior to going up there. It was a nice little shop with all kinds of fun stuff. In the picture you can see the different pamphlets that I got but there is a piece of fabric at the top of the picture that I could not leave without. It is a tea-dyed gingham. Have not decided what I will stitch with it but I will find something. I have my two exchange pieces stitched but not all the way finished. I need to go to JoAnns tomorrow to find some for my Harvest Exchange. I have the fabric already for my Lizzie Kate Exchange. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Take care

No comments: