Friday, April 8, 2011

It's about time for an update.

Here is a quick stitch that I picked up at my LNS.  My second finish for the  year.  The colors were so upbeat I could not pass it up.  I am going to frame it in the next couple of days.  It is an older Bent Creek Farms.

Here is a little of decorating that I did yesterday.  I repurposed it.  It was in my kitchen.  Made it way downstairs in storage.  I was cleaning and found it.  It looks perfect there. It is in my hallway.  The bench I got a while ago at a craft fair.
This is the second piece from the challenge that I joined called Up for the Challenge.  I am almost done.  I lost my mojo when I was working on this one and that is how the above two got started.  I know I have more to finish, but I am such a serial starter and my taste changes and I have to start something else to lift my spirts.  This piece is from a SAL from last year on the internet.
Another one that I purchased at the store at the same time.  As soon as I finish this one I bought a frame at the local St. Vincent dePaul Store.  It is similar to the one in the picture of the pattern.  I did not like this pattern when I first started it but I absolutely love it now.  Little House Needleworks is the designer.


This is the first piece that I started for the challenge.  It is a HAED.  It is called Auras Garden.  Beautiful teals, greens, and yellows.  It is stitched 25ct Linen.






For other things......School.
I am still working on Chemistry.  I have bought addtional study guides so the I can pass this bloomin class.  I know that you have to work for what you want.  Enjoy the journey.  My academic ability has had me question alot of abilities. Then I go to stitching then back to chemistry.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

Sue said...

Wow, you've been busy and it's all so pretty ;)

Unknown said...

Such lovely pieces, well done on your second finish of the year.

Brigitte said...

You have some great projects on the go. The Easter piece doesn't need a lot of stitching any more. And also the LHN piece will be finished in no time. So there will be more happy dances soon. Congratulations on the Bent Creek finish.

Justflo said...

What a busy person you are. Congrats on your second finish and I'm sure it'll soon be three then four etc.etc.
Happy stitching to you.

By the way many thanks for popping into my blog.