Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stitchin Update.


This is what I have been working on.  It is from Leisure Arts. I am using the recommend DMC colors. It is part of my WIP Challenge pieces.  Feels good to be doing these WIPs. I may get this done this week.  Maybe after this one is finished I will let myself start a new one. I have also started reading Breaking Dawn.  The last installment of the Twilight series.  I have had a productive weekend.  Got my mower fixed.  Mowed probably 1/4 of yard then ran out of gas.  Good excuse to stop and do some stitching or reading.  hehe.  I am going to get a small saw, work gloves, a gas container, and some dirt.  I am ready to work outside now.  I think I will move some of my perennials around.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

5 comments:

Patches said...

I hate when the mower runs out of gas.

Virpi said...

What a huge progress on your project. Well done! =D

Faye said...

Hello!! love you design..I couldnt find your email listed anywhere, so I thought I would post here about my BBD AotH question you had..I am using 36ct fabric and stitching 3 blocks wide and 5 blocks in length...The design size will turn out to be 13 by 25 inches...Hope this helps..see you back at "up for a challenge" blog~~

Always, Faye carolinastitcher

Justflo said...

Lovely progress. It looks a fun piece.

Hope you've managed to finish the other part of your grass cutting!!

Catherine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I did a quick scroll through some of your recent posts - love your stitches!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you.